Monday 23 November 2015

SAGA: The Pagan Rus

I found myself at Gripping Beast at Salute earlier in the year and couldnt resist the lure of SAGA again haha so i picked up the Revenants at the time then an Irish starter box not long after. More purchases of the various books gave me a full overview of the various factions and the Pagan Rus caught my eye with a mix of Russian badassness and Nordic brutality haha: 


Warlord


Hearthguard


Hearthguard


Warriors


Warriors



This is just an initial 4pts force to get me through the first few games as i learn how the Pagan Rus work. I plan to add another pt of Hearthguard, Warriors and pick up a pt of Levy for a bit of Variety. to take me up to 8pts i may grab a suitable Pagan Priest model and check in a couple of banner bearers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...