Monday 26 March 2018

Age of Sigmar: Daughters of Khaine!

A friend of mine struggles with the motivation to paint big armies so to help im out we are going to do a mini escalation league over the next few months; him with Slaanesh and me with Daughters of Khaine!

I picked up one of those excellent Bloodwrack Coven boxes a few weeks back just before the book was released and have finally had a bit of few time to get started haha


Slaughter Queen on Cauldron of Blood


Hag Queen


Bloodwrack Medusa


I've finished the three heroes from the box first, and at our beginning level of 500pts the medusa will be my general. I have ten witch elves i hope to complete during the week before my holiday and then ten of those badass Melusai models coming in the post too.

2 comments:

  1. I got to admit, these new plastic models look way better than the original ones ever did.
    From the ones above I find the Medusa the most interesting one, she seems like a great model to paint up.
    Once more, lovely work, keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aye they are solid, big fan of this army!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...