Sunday 27 January 2019

A Song of Ice and Fire: House Bolton - Our Blades are Sharp!

So, something new for me! One of my mates backed the CMON ks but then subsequently sold off everything bar his Lannisters... fast forward six months, i happen to watch a Guerrilla Miniature Games battle report on it and am now hooked haha.

Seeing what has become available i am immediately drawn to the House Bolton models, and some quick ordering sees a 40pt force on its way to me!


The first unit i have painted are these:


Bolton Cutthroats - Light Infantry


Dreadfort Captain - Unit Attachment



House Bolton forms part of the Mercenary/Neutral faction in the game and as such wont have such a wide pool of choices like the Lannisters or Starks etc, but with models as cool as these i dont care.

I have my first game booked in on the 13th so will be concentrating on painting up my force up in time for that... hopefully!

4 comments:

  1. It was a great battle reoprt by Ash but there's no way I can invest in another game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im pretty much settled on AoS and LotR as my main games, with a sprinkling of skirmish like Moonstone and Relicblade.

    This is not a too expensive game to be fair, splitting starks v lannisters is £50 each for a 30pt force, Nights watch or Free folk are £70 for the same size... Boltons have no starter box so its more pricey than the others hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. There goes your plan to not start anything new :D.
    The models look great, but it's CMON and I'm not going to get myself involved in yet another game :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah haha, i really must flog some older stuff now!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...