Saturday 5 October 2019

Lord of the Rings: Sauron, The Dark Lord of Barad-Dur

I actually painted him last monday morning but before he was dry i was out sorting my kids dentist visit and the dinner and then washing etc haha

Then it was a mad week covering one of our big sites at work so i never got chance to even post a pic of him until now!







Now, Sauron wouldn't be any good just on his own so i am building up a 700pt Barad-Dur force for our inaugural Chelmsford in Flames LoTR tourney next weekend. I am running the event so im lending out my regular Azogs Legion and Return of the King LL forces to people so will be the ringer with just this one list hehe.

The rest of my force that i have to paint by friday evening is:

1 Shaman on Warg
1 Shaman on Foot

12 Orcs with Shield
11 Orcs with Spear
1 Orc with Banner
6 Warg Riders


Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...