Tuesday 21 May 2024

Gorkamorka: Muties for a Club Campaign!

 A few of us at the club have decided to run a Gorkamorka campaign... some of us played it first time round but some of them weren't born when it was out before haha!


I've gone with Muties, I've used them before years ago but wanted to give them a run out again as no one else had picked an Oddmob at the time.



I used the Helamites from Necromunda, lovely models but I've never had a reason to pick them up as i don't play the game. They are a fair bit larger than the old Muties but as everyone is using more modern models or 3d prints they now fit right in hehe. I have another pair coming as i want some options for gang expansion down the line too!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool project, love Gorkamorka - it was my introduction into the hobby.
    Great idea to use the Necromunda models, they fit the setting perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers, hopefully the others arrive soon as i have a game booked in in two weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...