Monday 27 July 2015

Wasteman: Of Glowmans, Toads, Dead people and tyres...

Today I have also finished up the next round of Wasteman minis from Thunderchild Miniatures!

 
Brain Toad
 
 
Glowman
 
 
Badyear Boneyard
 
 
Dystopian Dregs
 
 
Lazy Bones
 
 
 
Jason's range of characterful minis are still a joy to paint and im always looking forward to my next order as we count down to the kickstarter shipping.
 
 
The basing on this is done as basic as can be as proper bases were done as part of the KS and will be fitted later... I think I ordered enough haha


4 comments:

  1. Looking good! Must really buy some of these miniatures now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers it's a cracking range! Only a few months to go till the games release :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very characterful bunch!
    I don't know what the glowman is meant to represent. But the brain-toad and lazy bones put a big smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha he's a squidman, he's meant to glow to attract prey like an angler fishes lure, I think I need to go back over him with some more nihilak oxide to bring back the glow :-D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...