Saturday 20 April 2013

Saluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!

So its the day after salute, and all across the country, people are waking up to build all their brand new toys hehe!

I came back with a good haul: 4 oriental style buildings from Oshiro, the awesome Tallulah Belle and Frank Hyde from Infamy, preordered the Dragon Huntress from JoeK Minis and picked up a couple of additions to my Savage Wave and Temple forces from GCT Studios.

Whilst chatting with the guys at GCT, i showed them pics of my Savage Wave models and they earnt me a commission!!!! Im to paint up a large force of Prefecture of Ryu minis for Odin!!! This a big opportunity for me to show case my work! And i will be demoing for them at next years salute, im gonna bring my badass board and shiny new buildings yeah.

 
 
GCT - Studio Models



GCT - Preview of Upcoming Goodies!



Infamy Miniatures - Studio Minis and Unpainted versions


 
JoeK Minis - Studio Minis


 
Kings of War - Darren's Orcs vs Tom's Elves


 
Kings of War - My Undead vs Tom's Elves
 
 
A great day was had by all, an early start and a late finish but its a lot of fun and i cant recommend it enough to people. Working for a company on the day is a better than going just as punter, you still get to see everything and often get some toyz for your efforts hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...