Sadly i couldn't repeat my performance in the Expo Championship and i lost out in the semi finals to Hamdi Tajaddin, a really good player rocking those dirty Templars!!!
The Final was a very tight game between Hamdi and the eventual winner, Mikael (Pictured with MY Sword haha). Jacob and i had a great day out and met some top people, Martin and the LoW gang were as always, a great laugh and it was nice to hang out with them for the day.
I cant be too dispondant tho as i currently top the Lords of War World League table for 2015, hopefully i can keep that spot with Dragonmeet coming in December!
Top 10 Players 2015
(as of 26th August 2015)
† = One Star General
†† = Two Star General
Score (in 2015)
† Richard Bowker
†† Alex Sharpe
†† Mike Assuhidis
† Gobbo Leone
† Ben Rowland
Whilst chatting with the guys i was able to get some goss on the next expansion for Lords of War, Undead vs Templars 2 and also on future products that i am able to discus hehe:
- The Kickstarter for UvT2 is most likely coming in October as they are finalizing some of the art work for it.
- The Undead will have necromancy as their magic type; They can "curse" an enemy unit, and if that unit dies with the token on it the Undead player can raise the unit to their side!
- Templars magic ability is "Inspiration", they will be able to buff their units to allow them to move along their attack arrows... Templar Cavalry is to be feared!!!
- The vote for the next race pack was won by Pirates vs Ninjas; quite a few details are still to be worked out but Pirates will have a selection of units that can shoot sideways like the broadsides of a ship haha, and Ninjas will have special attack arrows that dont show a value... they will use the values of enemy units and turn their strengths against them!
- A second terrain pack is being worked on, and they have plans for a multiplayer mat :-D
More details will come over the next few months and we are really looking forward to the Kickstarter and building up our Undead and Templar decks! Roll on October!