Sunday 9 June 2013

Relics: Jacob's Orcnar

My stepson Jacob like's playing with little plastic n metal men just like me, he has armies for warpath and he bought himself an Orcnar starter set to learn to play Relics against my Nuem. I was involved in the kickstarter campaign and pledged a decent amount of money to help get the new models developed, and when the Ruina failed to unlock as some people pulled out, I used the money allocated for them to get him some reinforcements for his boys..... and he has finally finished painting them!

Commanders - Beorn and two Niwans

 
 
Docgas
 
 
 
Eiotan Rifans
 
 
 
Grymann
 
 
 
Spatga
 
 
 
Unnmann
 
 
He has 3 more Unnmanns comin from Cymbeline games this week, when they arrive and painted he'll have a 400pt force! Nice one little man!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...