Saturday 9 May 2015

Searforge Commission: Brun & Lug

I don't know about you guys but I love revisiting old projects and giving them a new addition... just like my small Searforge force for Warmachine. I picked up Brun Cragback and Lug from a facebook seller BNIB for a bargain price that couldn't be refused so I snapped them up:


 



I still have plenty more to add to this army, I reckon im about 50% through the total available choices, and with the hotly anticipated battle engine due to come out with the Reckoning Book its never been a better time to pick up some Dorfs!


4 comments:

  1. I have some laying around from my Warmachine days if you're interested. If you want I'll check out what exactly.
    Love the pair, away from the standard scheme and looking good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aye cheers, let me know what you have yeah :-D

      Delete
    2. Sure :-), give me a few days, I have to find out where I stowed them away.
      Any chance you can contact me by mail or something like that?

      Delete
    3. Yeah course, mine is fanplasticlittlemen@gmx.com

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...