Sunday 10 May 2015

Warmachine and Hordes: Two sides of the coin

Double header this morning with a Warmachine model and a Hordes model:

 
First up is Gudrun the Wander for my Thornfall Alliance army, a crazy drunken Ogrun who is pretty hard to kill as he staggers about the field!
 





Next is Vindictus, a Protectorate of Menoth Warcaster. This isn't the official model fpr him tho, I converted one from the menoth journeyman body with Vindictus's arms and head. Its a lot better than the original and I will have a caster if I ever decide to go down the god boys route in the future.



6 comments:

  1. That's a lovely job on the Menoth caster. Love the movement in the piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers mate, the Tristan Durrant body is such an improvement, makes him look like a proper missionary rather than the silly space man of the original!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on Vindictus. I have the original version of him, but only because my FLGS was practically giving him away in a sale, I doubt I'll ever play him, as I don't run a zealot PoM army, but if he looked like your version, I'd have to find a way to get him into a game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers Derek, it's a real simple conversion to do, just vindictus's head, arms and exhausts which all fit where they should without any work at all.. just a blob of green stuff to make a neck for him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the others already said, that is in amazing conversion you did on Vindictus!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...