Saturday 17 December 2016

Guildball: My Mortician's!

Yep back to painting some of my own minis! Here is the start of my Mortician's Guild Team for Guildball, the club is gearing up for a new league come January and im going to get involved this time.

Scalpel - Captain


Dirge - Mascot


Vileswarm - Mascot


Graves


Bonesaw


Obligatory Ball Token!



I didn't get on with my previous team, The Masons, they were a bit too middle of the road for me, but i really like these Mortician minis and they are a joy to paint up!

More on these very soon

2 comments:

  1. I like the style of these mini's. They're sinister without going over the top, which is quite a feat in my opinion.
    Also, they got the nicest additions in 2nd season 😊. I'm almost tempted to start with them myself.

    The green grass they're standing on will probably get a different colour when the first match is over 😉.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aye I'm looking forward to more guildball over the coming months!

      It was these or brewers as they are the only two teams I've not painted

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...