Monday 1 January 2018

Happy New Years: 2018 Pledge

Well happy new years everyone, we crashed out about 10pm but next doors fireworks got us up again to see the clock roll over haha.

In 2017 i painted a total of 802 models, down from 2016 but still a mighty haul, ranging from three warmaster armies to walking dead, guildball teams and a 40k space wolf army! I wonder what this year will have in store for me?

My three resolutions from last January were:

1) Fully painted Mechanicum 30K
2) Fully painted Disciples of Tzeentch
3) Play more Guildball

How did i do?

1) Mechanicum were fully painted at around 3000pts before i sold them on, i didnt get on with them in the game doh.
2) Sold my Tzeentch before i painted a thing haha, really didnt get on with the playstyle and Khorne were released shortly after!
3) I started strong, played 10/15 games by march but not much more since doh.


This year im going to try something different, rather than go for specific projects i plan to reduce my lead and plastic mountain by at least half! Ive gone through every unpainted model i own and i believe the pile to sit at 676 models! I know there will be new purchases and sell offs over the year but i want to reduce my December pile down to a much more manageable level.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, you even managed to count them 😁. The thought of counting my unpainted minis alone is already enough to getting me depressed.

    Good luck with your pledge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers its going well, think im below 500 at this point, if i can get it to below 300 by the end of the year i will be happy!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...