Tuesday 12 June 2018

Warmachine: Grymkin

So i finally caved and bought myself some Grymkin, nearly two years after my last game of Warmachine haha.

I managed to snag one of the last Grymkin army boxes and have made some decent headway so far with my caster and Battlegroup finished:


Cage Rager - Heavy Warbeast


Skin & Moans - Heavy Warbeast


Frightmare - Light Warbeast


Gorehound - Light Warbeast


The Heretic - Warlock


Model wise these are up there with my beloved Farrow for awesomeness, but as a painter with a particular style these are the best minis that Privateer Press has made, so easy for me to paint!

2 comments:

  1. While I like the models and your brushwork on them, I still feel like they look out of place in the WarmaHordes world. But then again, I haven't played the game for a few years and the lore might have changed.
    Nevertheless, great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aye they do feel very shoehorned into the game, but i do enjoy painting them and couldn't really do a 4th Farrow army hehe

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...