Monday 16 July 2018

Oathsworn Miniatures: Burrows & Badgers Commission

Since i painted those last few Chainrasps i have been spending all my free time working on this commission, i wanted to post it all in one go as the basing wasn't finalised till the end:



Rear: Mouse Burglar, Ferret Clan Warrior, Hedgehog Alchemist
Front: Weasel Soldier, Mouse Skirmisher


Rear: Hare Warrior, Mole Friar, Wildcat Hustler
Front: Mole Mercenary, Sparrow Warrior


Mouse Shieldmaiden, Rabbit Archer, Toad Shaman



I've not played Burrows and Badgers myself but it looks to be a good little skirmish game with a solid following, and the models are certainly characterful and nice to paint up!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous work Richard! I'm a really big fan of the range and game myself to be honest.
    I like all your natural looking tones, it really suits them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers yeah they are some great little models to paint!

      I havent really got the time or space for another game at the mo but will certainly be recommending it all to people

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...