Tuesday 19 March 2019

Bolt Action: Starting up a Hungarian Army!

A few club mates have begun to get into Bolt Action by Warlord Games! I had a look over all the countries models and was immediately draw to the Hungarian range from Mad Bob Miniatures and also Great Escape Games, and as fate would have it, i saw Warlord Games was about to release the Fortress Budapest Expansion haha



Hungarian Infantry Section



HQ Team



I have about 1100pts built, based and undercoated, along with a German Panther tank still to buld which will take me to 1500pts hehe

2 comments:

  1. Great start!
    I still got an unpainted Polish army but can't seem to get myself painting them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crack on with it hehe, it looks to be a good game!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...