Friday 31 December 2021

Welcome to 2022

 Well thats done and dusted so its time to look up and forward for a better year!


I failed in my goal of some South American gaming, to many other projects that got in the way sadly... i will come back to hit at some point hehe.


I painted 991 models this last year, ranging from AoS nurgle to warmaster beastmen to Baratheons for ASOIAF, quite an enjoyable mix if i do say so myself... only 81 blog posts for the year tho, thats not great as ive struggled to get a lot of computer time around home life recently.


This year im going to be starting Pike and Shotte with a few of the guys so a Montrose army will be gracing the pages of the blog in short order hehe... just waiting on 120 bonnet hats to arrive from warlord then i can get cracking!


Thats going to be my aim this year, fully painted for Pike n Shotte!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year mate! All the best for 2022, my it be a happy more peaceful year.
    That's quite an achievement, well done!

    By the way, are you on FB or Instagram by any chance? I love to stay in touch but blogging has become so tiresome, especially as I do most of it on my phone.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...