Sunday 24 April 2022

Flames of War: Beginning a Romanian Army!

 After years of pressure i have finally caved and begun a Flames of War army!


I have picked Romania as my force for the Late War period that most of the guys at the club have armies for, and its the time frame most fleshed out in the V4 edition which helps.

I started painting up my army with this first infantry platoon:



Here we have a Company HQ and a platoon of infantry (HQ, 6x infantry, 1x Panzer Schreck, 1x Flamethrower and 1x Mortar). The vast majority of my models have arrived now so im in full swing building and painting them.

2 comments:

  1. Romanians are a pretty neat force. Gives you scope from running as axis or allies.....perfect swing player to balance sides. I just recently painted up some 28s of Romanians.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aye eventually i will pick up a box of something like Tigers or IS3s to give them some variety and theme the force if i have to play in a soviet aligned game!

    I am planning to get back into bolt action with Romanians too, testing out schemes at 15mm before going 28 haha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...