Monday 10 October 2022

A Song of Ice and Fire: The Golden Company Arrive!

A few cheeky additions to my collection for ASOIAF as i want to put aside my Champions and try other list ideas for a while, and the Golden Company form the crux of one of those options:


Golden Company War Elephants




Golden Company Officer - Unit Attachment




Golden Company Swordsmen


My plan is to run a unit of the swordsmen with Axell commander for morale 3+ hehe, then a unit of Queens men with a Stag Knight Noble for another morale 4+ unit. The army is rounded out by a War Elepehant and a unit of Lightbringers, with Selyse & Shireen and Davos as my NCUs.

I can make the Elephant R'hillor with Selyse & Shireen which in this list will bring all kinds of good things to it, including a one off return to life on D3 wounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...