Monday 13 February 2023

Star Wars Legion: Darth Vader

I've recently acquired a beautiful Galactic Empire force for SWL, mostly to run as the new Imperial Remnant battleforce hehe, but also as an overall faction too. As part of it i recieved an unpainted Darth Vader which i used to test out the basing and weathering schemes used on the existing models:




Its not a perfect match, and I'm waiting on the exact basing rim paint to arrive as i cant quite replicate it with GW paints... but I'm happy enough with the results, and i have Moff Gideon and a box of Dark Troopers coming to join them haha.

I've also ordered Bossk to join my Shadow Collective, and signed up to a tourney at Alpha Games at the start of April so its gonna be a lot of Legion over the next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...