Saturday 22 September 2012

No rest for the wicked!

Ive been trying to step up my hobby into a business for some time with the help of my mates and its starting to bare fruition!

Having just completed a small commission for Cymbeline Games, and have further work in a month or so to paint up Tom's Dreadball set, i now have a commission from Fourtheknowledgegaming (http://www.4tk.co.uk), to paint up a Dark Vengeance set for them to demo with for when they move to new premises in November.

This is going to be a big project for me, and will leave little time for my own painting so its going to be a lot of Chaos and Dark Angel related updates over the coming weeks.



Many painting services offer very high quality works, one of the best around is flare miniature painting (http://www.flareminiaturepainting.co.uk/), Darren is quite simply amazing, and has taught me a fair amount, and the change in my standards is noticable over the last year.

I cannot paint to this professional standard, but i can complete good quality gaming standard armies in good time, this is something that helps me to stand apart from other services and offer something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...