Sunday 15 May 2016

Age of Sigmar: Ironjawz!!!!!

Yep yep thats right, ive restarted Age of Sigmar with a new force, the Orruk Ironjawz!

Below is my first unit of Vrutes completed:





The Ironjawz are a new type of Orruk recently introduced into the game... bigger, meaner, stronger than the other types, these Brutes are my basic troopers and are the same size as 40k mega nobz haha.

They are an elite army in the game with a similar model count to an equal comped/pointed Stormcast force and pack more armour and brutality.

I have, when finished, a force of 100 pools using the SCGT system, and it only numbers 55 models including 15 off the above, 6 cavalry, the 3 foot characters, Gordrakk on a Maw Crusha and 30 Black Orcs.

When the Generals Handbook is released in July i will possibly have to adjust my force to bring it in line with the new points system that GW are introducing for Match Play games but i am really looking forward to that :-D

6 comments:

  1. Big, brutal Orks (sorry Orruks). What's not to love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aye they are some fantastic models, I would have gone with something like the official yellow but having painted three warmachine armies in that scheme I needed a break!

      Delete
  2. These Orc/Orruk models look a lot better than their predecessors in my opinion. Less cartoony and way more dangerous.
    Well painter! I look forward to see more additions to your Ironjawz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ta I have the three infantry characters not far off completed so they should be up tonight I reckon

      Delete
  3. The new orks are just so awesome! er i mean orruks. Well I'm buying them to use as orks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a perfect fit for some slightly primitive ones like snakebites or deathskulls yeah

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...